I've consolidated all my reports into the main one, the Pane-Joyce report. There were some good reasons to keep them separate, but it's much less work when there's only one report. It includes ancestors and their near relatives from New England, New York, Ohio, and Michigan, as well as a few in England and many in the Nethterlands.
I started posting this on the web in 1997, and it is reposted from my Reunion database once or twice a year.
Just added a new report for some Old Folks, Jan 2014. It starts with a few old folks in the 400s, I follow down some of their lines into the 1600s, namely, those who are among my ancestors and a few others.
- I'm working on preparing the Vital
Records of Scituate, MA, to 1850 for the web. There are about 900 printed
pages. I've got about 400 so far.
- The 1790 Census for Scituate, MA
- John Smalley of Eastham, MA, and some of
his descendants, a chapter excerpted from Lora Altine Woodbury Underhill's book
Descendants of Edward Small of New England
- a genealogy of the towns of Connecticut
- a map of Blue Point and Dunstan,
- Beer's Atlas of Saratoga County, New York, 1866.
town maps including landowners' homes.
- Some maps drawn by L. Vernon Briggs for
his 1889 History of Shipbuilding on North River are here on line.
- I have (May 2000) scanned and edited the Records of the Reformed Dutch Church of Albany, New
York, marriage and baptismal records 1683-1809.
- Biography of Rev. Grindal Rawson (1659-1715),
second minister of the Church of Christ in Mendon, MA, by Sarah L. Staples.
- Ancestor charts:
I have prepared a few ancestor charts for those who are
interested and one long but brief ancestor table
In October, 1997, I got my first version of Reunion (version 5.0), from Leister Productions, Inc. I find it to be a very powerful database program, one of the best I've seen. I've been posting here to the web since November, 1997. Reunion's reports, however, could be improved. I have to do a lot to fix them up for the web.
Contact the authors
Please access the contact page for more information.